About Tuning Position Axis --Into the positioning slow 02

See the attachment
During positioning, there is a problem。

Into the positioning window is a litter slow。 In the process of acceleration and constant speed, I think that is ok.

Which parameters should I adjust ?
Move_to_600.rmcplots (1.55 MB)

This is usually caused by the Integral Gain having wound up in the negative direction during the move. This can sometimes be fixed by setting the feed forwards better. In this case, the valve has a delay at the beginning, so we may need to use other techniques to fix that, such as deadband compensation.

Thanks your reply。
question 1:
I can’t understand the meaning of wound up。 Can you explain it in detail.

question 2: you say that"This can sometimes be fixed by setting the feed forwards better" Why not Increase Integral Gain

If the feed forwards are not correct, the integral gain must make up for it, and the integral gain becomes large. After getting into position, if the integral gain is large, it will cause the axis to overshoot or take a long time to get into position. You can see the effect of the integral gain if you add the integral term to the plot as CharlesM suggested.

This is usually caused by the Integral Gain having wound up in the negative direction during the move

what’s the meaning of wound up?