Is it possible for Smoothy LinearCurve ??

I used cubic interpolation methods but Actual postion didn’t follow correct curve profile… I used all curve interpolation method . Auto constant vlocity mode also happen overshoot…
I know it is diffilcult for following correct curve profile… but for Minimum Error we want to follow desired curve data for smoothy linear curve…

Could you give me any help??? Do I need programming work for minimum spline curve between point and point exept linear segment curves ??

Please Let me know how to use program with smoothy linear curve and minimum spline data in RMCTool software…

Can you post a plot of the axis running the curve?

I want to post plot file but I didn’t save .rmcplots file…

I drew desried line and similar actual pos line in the file

4 days later, i will be go to customer company… Before that, I want to know promgramically to correct file…

Could you give me some advice?

I think the problem is that the axis is not tuned correctly. I assume the axis does not properly follow other motion profiles either, such as a Move Absolute command.
If you post some .rmcplots files, we can give some tips on how to improve the tuning.

I did aleady tunning each Axis for 3 times.

I think Curve interpolation methods is problem… LinearCurve is OK… Another Cubic Curv happen waved curve…no linear spline curve…

When you do the curve motion, is the Target Position correct?

If the Target Position is not correct, then you can try adjusting the curve profile.

If the Target Position is correct, but the Actual Position does not follow well, then the problem is certainly tuning.