Display Line Number when editing an expression

When you search for something in RMCTools, the returned results give you a line number to tell you where the text was found:

ycle2_Impulse(0) : Action 0 line 5 Status.Cyc2_Fail := FALSE; Cycle2_Impulse(3) : Condition 1 Status.Cyc2_Fail Cycle2_Impulse(4) : Condition 1 Status.Cyc2_Fail Cycle2_Impulse(6) : Condition 0 Status.Cyc2_Fail Cycle2_Impulse(7) : Condition 2 Status.Cyc2_Fail Cycle2_Impulse(9) : Action 0 line 5 Status.Cyc2_Fail := TRUE; CycleMonitor(1) : Action 0 line 21 Cyc2_Fail_Time_Dint := REAL_TO_DINT(Cyc2_Fail_Time*1000.0); CycleMonitor(1) : Action 0 line 21 := REAL_TO_DINT(Cyc2_Fail_Time*1000.0); CycleMonitor(1) : Action 0 line 47 IF _SysMS - Cyc2_Fault_Timer_ms > Cyc2_Fail_Time_Dint THEN CycleMonitor(1) : Action 0 line 48 Status.Cyc2_Fail := TRUE; CycleMonitor(1) : Action 0 line 73 IF _SysMS - Cyc2_Fault_Timer_ms > Cyc2_Fail_Time_Dint THEN CycleMonitor(1) : Action 0 line 74 Status.Cyc2_Fail := TRUE;

However, When you go to the expression block, there is no way that I can find to tell what line you are on. For small expressions this is not an issue but for something with a bit of length to it, it would be very helpful to know what line you are on.

Thanks

Thanks for the request! It is now officially on our list. It seems like such an obvious feature that I am a bit perplexed as to why I don’t recall having heard that request before!