about Ratioed?

in the maual refers"Example Consider a single-rod hydraulic cylinder that moves at 3 in/sec when a Control Output of 1V is applied and -
2.3 in/sec when a Control Output of -1V is applied. Since it moves faster in the positive direction, those gains need to be smaller.
The correct Positive Velocity Feed Forward for this system is 3.33. The correct Negative Velocity Feed
Forward is 4.35. By choosing Ratioed gains, the gains in the negative direction will be applied as they are.
The gains in the positive direction will be multiplied by 3.33/4.35, which is 0.766."

i want to konw that
1: the gains include proprotional gain, integral gain,differential gain? or including else?
2: Is the proportional gain in the tune parameters foward or Negative?
3: If Velocity Feed Forward for this system is 1.0 and The correct Negative Velocity Feed Forward is 2 then the Forward gains are 1.0 and the negative gains are 2?

I want to konw correct Positive Velocity Feed Forward for this system is 3.33 and The correct Negative Velocity Feed Forward is 4.35.

How to get Positive Velocity Feed Forward=3.33 and Negative Velocity Feed Forward = 4.35?

1. Also the higher-order gains such as the double differential gain.
  2. It is the one that will be larger, since the ratioing is done such that the entered value is the largest. The other direction will always be ratioed lower.
  3. This question is not clear enough to answer.

about 2:

if it moves faster in the positive direction,so those gains need to be smaller. Negative gains are larger than positive。

your mean that the proportional gain in the tune parameters is the gains of Negative?

Example Consider a single-rod hydraulic cylinder that moves at 3 in/sec when a Control Output of 1V is applied and -
2.3 in/sec when a Control Output of -1V is applied.

If the gain in the parameter is 1.0, the positive gain is 1*2.3/3=0.76?

I believe the answer to both questions is yes!

I want to konw correct Positive Velocity Feed Forward for this system is 3.33 and The correct Negative Velocity Feed Forward is 4.35.
How to get Positive Velocity Feed Forward=3.33 and Negative Velocity Feed Forward = 4.35?

The units of the velocity feed forwards are [%/pu/s]. This refers to the percent of total Control Output per unit of velocity. 10 V is 100%. Therefore, the feed forward can be calculated as Volts * 10 / velocity.
Therefore,
10 * 1 / 3 = 3.33
10 * 1/ 2.3 = 4.35