here is a simple question about the RMC70E.
- Controller : RMC70E - MA1
- Actuator : ±10V servo valve on hydraulic cylinder
- Sensor : Digital LDT with external interrogate signal
- Let say the cylinder actual position is 500.0mm (on a total travel of 0.0 to 1000.0mm)
- The “In Position Tolerance” value is 10.0mm
- The “Position Error Tolerance” value 50.0mm
If the a “Move absolute” command is issued with the requested position at 475.0mm (assuming the 4 other parameters have standard values) and the cylinder refuse to move (e.g. no oil pressure at all). Does the RMC70E will be aware of something wrong ?
Since the “Target position” would be 475.0mm, the controller should send a voltage curve to follow the acceleration, speed and deceleration required to reach the requested position. But if no movement happens, does the voltage increase to 10V (± depending on polarity which I didn’t mentioned here) ?
I’m wondering if a “Following error” would be raised in that situation since the position error is 25.0mm, well below the “Position error tolerance”.